I know it’s been a long time since I added something new so I came up with a simple, easy recipe that can be made in a couple minutes. Of course, not including freezing the bananas for a couple hours at least beforehand. I hope you all enjoy!
Vegan Banana Mango Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Mango juice (approximately or at least to fill up the cup so that the bananas and ice are covered)
- 1/2 frozen ripe sliced banana
- 2 small handfuls of ice cubes
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend till desired thickness.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!
Serving size: 1-2 cups
Note: If your bananas are not ripe enough, you might need to add a bit of sweetener like stevia, honey, or agave nectar. It might change the flavour a bit so I definitely suggest using ripe bananas.