Easy Pan-Fried Breaded Chicken Breasts (Gluten Free)
Happy Thursday everyone!
This recipe is pretty simple but tasty! I first made it and had the lightly pan-fried chicken breast slices with some cornbread waffles as was needing something different than the usual baked chicken.
Of course, you can add any sides you like from waffles to loaded mashed potatoes or even creamy mashed cauliflower too. The possibilities are endless! These pan-fried chicken breasts would be good topped on a salad even.
The breadcrumbs I used were the Full Circle Italian breadcrumbs brand that I found at my local Lowes grocery store but any brand will do. If you don’t have the Italian style breadcrumbs, you can add some parsley flakes and salt and pepper to the breadcrumbs before you coat the chicken breasts.
- Gluten Free Breadcrumbs (Italian style works amazing!)
- 1lb Chicken breast thin sliced
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- Oil (I use canola but any high heat oil works)
- Clean and cut chicken into thin strips.
- Add breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper (and if not using Italian style, add parsley flakes too!) onto a plate. Lightly coat the chicken breasts in the breadcrumbs till each piece is covered.
- Heat oil on low to medium heat in a frying pan. (Be careful as the oil will splatter as it cooks the chicken. I use a splatter screen for my frying pan to help minimize getting splattered and burned.)
- Add a few chicken slices to the hot oil and cook till browned on each side and thoroughly cooked.
- Place each cooked piece of chicken on a plate with paper towels. Once finished cooking the chicken breast slices, pat dry with a paper towel before serving.